PBP Services (Scotland) Ltd has been appointed as an official installation partner for Degafloor Ltd, one of the UK leading suppliers of seamless MMA resin flooring systems. With over forty five years experience in the commercial and industrial coatings industry, PBP Services is pleased to announce this exciting new venture with Degafloor, enabling us to expand our range of high quality floor coatings.
In todays demanding world, Degafloor is viewed as the standard to beat. The need for hard wearing, reliable, innovative flooring systems that can be installed with minimal disruption has never been greater. PBP Services is proud to have teamed up with Degafloor and been appointed as an installation partner.
All resins are supplied by Evonik Industries AG, one of the worlds largest chemical companies based in Germany, and no. 1 in the supply of MMA resins to the global flooring industry. This German world-leading expertise, along with extensive research and development resources, underpins Evonik's 40 years experience of producing high quality resins for a broad range of commercial sectors. Widely used in the food and drink, meat and fish processing sectors, these are also applicable to the retail sector, producing highly aesthetic MMA resin flooring.
One of the major benefits of MMA resin flooring systems is that they are fully cured in under two hours and can therefore be immediately put back into production, offering huge commercial benefits. PBP Services are able to supply MMA resin flooring systems that have certified anti-skid properties as well as Food Conformity certification. These type of floors are easily cleaned and maintained and offer exceptional levels of hygiene with high resistance to wear, water, chemicals and oil.
Every client is different, and PBP Services can deliver a vast range of solutions to suit all types of business. Understanding customer's problems and delivering innovative solutions is at the heart of the service we offer.
This portfolio has been designed to provide a solution for virtually any commercial or industrial environment:
• Freeflow: ideal for area demarcation uses in commercial and manufacturing contexts, in particular the healthcare, pharmaceutical or engineering sectors.
Where a high standard of aesthetic appearance is important, we offer the following solutions:
• Flake System: highly decorative and can be matched to existing floor finishes.
• Stone Carpet: incorporates coloured aggregates or marble chips to create a stunning surface for indoors or out.
Where heavy duty slip resistance is key, such as in industrial contexts, we offer:
• Full Broadcast: incorporating quartz aggregates and ideal for areas frequently exposed to liquids or other slip risks. Extremely resistant to chemical attack, and ideal for heavy duty areas.
• Quartz Trowelled: these floors deliver all the benefits of the full broadcast system with the added flexibilty of trowel applicatiom meaning they are ideal for use on ramps or when creating a fall.
We are confident that whatever the challenge PBP Flooring Solutions will have a solution that is right for your organisation or business.